Monday, October 1, 2007

My new blog...

...is here! I'm so excited! It's a wide open space for me to share some of my favorite images and a few of my random thoughts. It's a behind-the-scenes look into the brand new K West Studios. A snapshot of my style. A place to share. To connect. To have fun. To learn. My hope is that this blog will give you a little glimpse of my life, whatever my life may look like on that given day. Whether it be fun & exciting, or just kinda ordinary. This is me. I can't even fully explain why I'm excited, but it's like I have this huge blank canvas in front of me, and tons of paint cans and brushes are just sitting here, waiting for me to bust them out. Ok, so maybe I'm taking this is a little too far. It's just a blog, after all. But I don't care. I'm excited. For me, this is the beginning of a new adventure. So... here we go! Let the blogging begin.

*New K West Studios Website will be launching soon [very soon]!

4 comments:

Lisa Robbins said...

Here's to the next big adventure. I love it and I love you - beautiful friend!

CAITLIN said...

Welcome to blog life...its way more than photos! Love you and excited for all your future photos and posts!

Anonymous said...

Hi Kimmee,
I am one of cindy parker's friends and she insisted that i get in touch with you. I am looking for someone to do my engagement photos. I have seen quite a few of your pics you took of max years ago and thought they were very good. so... if you are interested drop me an e-mail; let me know if you are available and your price. thanks so much! sincerely, andrea knoffloch abutton01@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

тут на данном веб-сайте собран громадный выбор [url=http://www.filmkpktut.ru/]скачать бесплатное видео[/url].