Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Sweet Little Kiernan

A few weeks ago I got to visit this precious family who holds a very dear place in my heart. After I graduated from college, I took a little time off... and I had the awesome privilege of being a nanny for this wonderful family in Laguna Beach. I got to hang out with their first child (Max) when he was just an infant, and I have so many fun memories of my time with him! This was my first visit where I was able to meet Max's little brother, Kiernan (who isn't so little anymore!). He's such a sweet guy, and I can't wait to hang out with him some more. Here are a few photos of Mr. Kiernan.


1 comment:

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

love that second shot. the diapie shot is funny to me for some reason, kinda has that "i'm the king of these toys, and you will fear me even in a diapie."