Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Thanks, Bouchers!

For over a year, I have been working for Marissa and Weston Boucher of
Captured by Boucher Photography. What can I say about these two awesome people? Marissa and Weston are amazing photographers- the images they capture are truly beautiful works of art. I've had the privelege of watching them work at a few different weddings, and let me tell you, they are such a great team! But they are more than just great photographers. They are amazing people who really care about others, and their love for God is very evident in their lives. I am so thankful for them- not only are they are the best bosses in the world, but they're also wonderful friends. I'm looking forward to working with them in the future (I'm going to continue working w/ Marissa's boudoir photography studio, Woman Captured... it's such a fun place to work, and I'm excited about what's to come!).

Thanks, guys, for everything that you've taught me. Thanks for hiring me (back when I didn't even know what a "layer mask" was). :) Thanks for believing in my talent, and for teaching me all the ins-and-outs of Photoshop, among many other things related to running a successful business! And thank you for supporting me right now, as I step out into this new adventure of running my own photography business; your support and encouragement means so much to me. I've learned from the best!

[At this time, I will be primarily shooting portraits, so... if you are getting married, you seriously HAVE to check out their website. They're the greatest!]

Here are a few of their images from some recent weddings [taken from their blog]:


No comments: