Friday, November 16, 2007

Disneyland

A few weeks ago, we all took a day off of work to celebrate my birthday at Disneyland! To say we “had a good time” would be the biggest understatement EVER! I haven’t been to Disneyland in such a long time, and it was just SO awesome to hang out with some of my friends at the happiest place on earth! Marissa & Weston (or “Westissa,” as we like to call them) got me a ticket for my birthday, and then I upgraded to the yearly pass. (Why not, right?) They also brought their little digital camera... and let me just say- some of the photos we took could definitely end up as major blackmail leverage in the future (don’t worry, I am not posting any of the too terribly awful ones here!). ;)

Marissa, me, & Deena- on our way to the happiest place on earth!Main Street! Me, Deena, Brian, & "Westissa" :) (kind of like"Brangelina") Marissa was just a LITTLE bit excited for this picture... So the "Finding Nemo" ride made me & Deena a little restless (aka bored)... and we all know that boredom & a camera don't mix- it's inevitable that you'll end up with some super-dorky pictures! :) Another dorky one... Me & Riss... Thanks for the birthday trip to D-land, guys- I had SOOO much fun!

3 comments:

Leah said...

What a fun way to spend your birthday! I have a pass too so maybe we should go sometime. I have never been there at Christmas so I am SUPER excited to go next month!

CAITLIN said...

That looks like a ton of fun! Disneyland is like 3trillionx better than Universal Studios, but we did miss the main attraction-oops. Hopefully no chickens pecked at your legs. ; )

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

love disneyland! like the mouse kissy pic!