Thursday, November 8, 2007

Texas

Here are a few more photos of my time in Texas. Here's my cute sister (and my little nephew- can't wait for him to arrive!!!)... The Fam...My little brother & sister (and yes, I know it's kind of a cheezy pose... but oh well, mom's happy!)
Meet the Soulier Family... Grace, Ryan, Caroline, & Maggie. Maggie and I have been friends since Junior High, and it just so happens that they now live in Texas, too! So I get the awesome privilege of seeing these dear friends whenever I'm visiting my parents. Here are a few photos of the Souliers...
Little Caroline has the prettiest blue eyes! It was so fun to see her walking around and playing with her big sister. She is such a sweetheart! Me & Grace (I can't believe how big she is! Seems like just yesterday she was still a baby!!!)

No comments: