Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Thanksgiving

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving here in beautiful, sunny San Diego... my sister & her hubby came down from L.A., and we had a big family Thanksgiving over at my aunt and uncle's house (thanks, guys- everything was wonderful!). It was a bit of a smaller group this time- only about 20 people (we have a pretty big extended family, so we're used to having tons of people gather for the holidays!). We had so much fun relaxing, talking, playing ping-pong, and, of course, eating. Here are a few photos from the day...

2 comments:

CAITLIN said...

Oh it looks like you had so much fun! I cannot wait to beat all of them at ping pong and pie eating contests one day! Which Morris girl is that...Hannah right? They are getting so old! Seems like just yesterday we were sitting at their house on Carpenter Way! Love you cuz!

Kimberlee West said...

hey cait!
yep, that's hannah. she and em are so cure. and oh my gosh, those kids have all grown up SO much... especially the boys! caleb is taller than me now, and josh is right behind him... it's crazy! :) I love you too, cousin! Can't wait to come visit you in Zambia!!!