Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Welcome, Kaitlyn!

She gave everyone a bit of a surprise, arriving 3 weeks earlier than expected... ...but now that I've seen her, I understand why. That's just WAY too much cuteness to be kept away from the world any longer! My dear friends Jaime and Bryn are the proud new parents of this little sweetie. Congrats, you guys! And welcome to the world, Kaitlyn! A few weeks ago, I got to meet miss K when she was just a couple days old. I also had the privilege of joining the family as they gave Kaitlyn her first bath - it was so much fun to observe this special moment. This was too precious - when dad saw that Kaitlyn wasn't too happy about bath time, he brought over a little toy to help the situation... (isn't that just so sweet?)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh gosh, that third to last photo (hand perched under her chin) is just TOO CUTE!!!

Ben+Amanda Sheppard said...

My favorite is the very last picture.

Adorable!!!