Monday, October 29, 2007

Bridal Bazaar in Del Mar

Here are a few photos of our Woman Captured booth at the San Diego Bridal Bazaar. It was a busy weekend, but it was definitely worth it! (And I’m sorry, but I just have to say... our booth was pretty darn cute!). To see some more photos, visit our Woman Captured blog. Marissa & I setting up our booth... You know you’ve been working with someone a LOT when you start talking the same, thinking the same, and yes, even posing for photos the same... (no, I swear we didn’t plan this- we honestly didn’t even notice until someone pointed it out when we were going through the photos later!) I know, I know... we’re dorks. The Woman Captured team: Deena, me, Marissa, & Crystal On another note... Marissa and I are super busy right now with the educational side of the boudoir business. We're still in the process of writing our book, getting our album templates ready, and planning our first workshop (scheduled for Jan ‘08). To find out more info, visit the “Photographers & Press” page on the Woman Captured Website

2 comments:

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

wow! nice booth. very girlie. hope you got a lot of clients!

Melissa Koehler said...

How awesome! I didn't know you were in San Diego. I live here too. We should get together and shoot :)
You booth looks great! I love doing boudoirs too :)