Sunday, October 28, 2007

Jade, the Office, & Blue Skies

It’s been a long day, and tonight I’m ready to crash. I’ve got a nice glass of red wine waiting for me, and I just picked up some take-out from my favorite restaurant in the whole world. I’m set. And now... I’m gearing up to finish Season 3 of the Office!!!

For anyone who loves Thai food, you HAVE to try Jade Thai Cuisine- it’s this totally random hole-in-the-wall location (near Qualcomm Stadium in SD), but the food is the most authentic I’ve had here in the States (after living in Thailand for a few months- I'm a pretty tough critic when it comes to Thai food!) All of the employees at Jade know me by name now.... is it possible to become addicted to Thai food? If so, I am. :) My favorites: eggplant chicken & musaman curry. To die for!

Oh, and while we’re talking about the Office, I just have to say that I think this clip from Season 3 is (so far) my favorite episode opener ever! So hilarious. Oh, and one more thing- the sky is finally starting clear up! After a week of smokey skies, it was so nice to see blue sky today!

3 comments:

Lisa Robbins said...

Sounds simply delicious. Think I'm too far for delivery??

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

fact: the office is awesome!

Anonymous said...

MMmmmm...Thai food. Will have to try out Jade Thai Cruisine on your recommendation. I love food and I love hole-in-the-wall eateries!!!