Thursday, October 18, 2007

Happy Birthday...

...to me! (Is it ok to say happy birthday to myself???) :) Yesterday, on my 26th birthday, I decided to do something that I’ve ALWAYS wanted to do. I was so excited and yet so nervous, all at once. My little sister by my side, I sat perched in the black leather chair, my palms sweating as I clenching my jaw and prepared myself mentally... awaiting the first pierce of the needles against my skin. As I heard the buzzing sound of the pen in the artist’s hand, thoughts filled my mind of friends telling me stories about the pain... and then my mother’s voice was ringing in my mind, saying: “are you SURE you want to do this?” Yes, I was 100% sure, and I have been for a long time. I finally did it! I got a tattoo! (And it didn't even hurt very much!) Thanks, Kevin- I love my tattoo! (Kevin is a tattoo artist at So Cal Tattoo- in my opinion, the best place to get a tattoo in Orange County). What is my tattoo, you ask? Well... you’ll have to check back with the blog later to find out!

1 comment:

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

let's see the ink!!!happy, happy birthday kimberlee!!