Thursday, November 29, 2007

In the box....

Yay! I'm so excited, I can hardly contain myself. I may be spoiling myself big-time, but I don't care... so what was in the box? My new Mac Book Pro! Yes, I finally broke down and upgraded my computer (it's been a long time coming). My little ibook has been a faithful friend the past few years, but the poor little guy just couldn't quite handle all the thousands of Raw files I've been asking him to work with. Even the simplest photoshop task was like asking the little guy to run a marathon... I definitely over-worked my poor ibook, and he just wasn't able to keep up. But I'm so happy with my new macbook... this monster has SO much speed, it's going to make my life a whole lot easier (not to mention way more efficient!) Ok, and I have to confess, I got little carried away and also ordered a new 20-inch display screen. LOVE it! :)

2 comments:

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

oh um....what was your address again :) congrats on your new toy!

Melissa Koehler said...

How awesome! I have an iMac but want a MacBook Pro in the future. Congrats!