Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Lori & Scott

"She was wearing this amazing red sweater!!!" That's what Scott said when I asked how they met, his eyes lighting up with the memories of seeing Lori for the first time. Lori, on the other hand, started laughing... apparently she had a little different first impression, as she didn't ever want to run into Scott again. :) But as fate would have it, they did see each other again. And over time, their love story continued to develop... which led up to a few weeks ago, when Lori happily said "yes" when Scott popped the question. I had the privilege of meeting this adorable couple last week for some engagement photos. They live in Encinitas, which is this fun little beach town with great shops, restaurants, and of course, great surf! So we took a walk around the city for a little bit before we headed down to the beach. This couple was so sweet- I loved hanging out with them! Congrats on your engagement, you guys!

5 comments:

AHS Photography said...

These are all beautiful! Love the mood/color of the last one!

Melissa Koehler said...

These totally rock!!!
I really love the shadow shot, not sure why but it is so awesome! Masen is having a photographers lunch next Thurs if you want to join us. Let me know

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

that last image is incredible! nice work kimberlee.

Onsite MN said...

You have absolutely no contact info on your blog... what if I wanted to hire you?? :) Actually I don't, but I do have a really cool version of Divine Romance I thought you would want to hear. Send me an email, and I'll email you the mp3 back. my contact info is on my website.. onsitemn.com

Armin de Fiesta said...

I tell all my friends there's just something special about the light in the western half of the US, esp. California! It's more "blah" here in DC in comparison, lol. Great shots here!