Friday, February 29, 2008

Seriously...

I mean, how COOL are these clothes? The designs are awesome, plus the fabric is super soft to the touch. I kept trying to figure out a way to fit into one of the t-shirts... don't think it would work, but if they came in my size, you know I'd be rocking these. My little nephew LOVES his Ooh La La Mama clothes (he even wore one of their onesies home from the hospital!) Not to mention... how CUTE are these kids? It was a lot of fun chasing these guys around yesterday. :) Here are a few more images from the photo shoot. This was one of my favorite shirts (if it was in my size, I'd buy it in a second!) A huge thank you to all of these adorable kids and their parents for hanging out yesterday and letting me take photos. Thanks! xoxo, Kimberlee

5 comments:

Melissa Koehler said...

Such adorable outfits!
Is this Old Poway Park by chance? :)

Kristen said...

Yes...adorable clothes, precious kids (of course I'm a bit biased as a couple of them call me "mom"), and absoulutely beautiful pictures. Wonderful, wonderful. Thank you for making it such a memorable day and best wishes on your move.

CAITLIN said...

Kimber. Great photos and super cute clothes. Just FYI, playing with children on train tracks is a bad idea. Did you not ever see "Fried Green Tomatos?" Get out here and take some photos of cute African babies. Love you.

Kimberlee West said...

Melissa- yep, you know it! :)
Kristen- your kiddos are just too adorable! It was great meeting you, and I'm so glad you guys had fun. Sending you an email later today...
Cait- LOL, you crack me up. Yes, I'm coming soon to take TONS of photos of cute African babies... see you in about a month!

Jasmine said...

YOU ROCK!! :)