Tuesday, March 4, 2008

What a dork

As soon as I smelled it, I HAD to buy it. As soon as I got in the car, I pulled it out of the crisp blue tissue paper and set it on my lap. And at every chance I could get - whenever I stopped at a red light on the drive home, I held it up to my nose for a big whiff. This candle from Anthropologie is the greatest candle in the world. I just bought it the other day, and it's currently burning in my office. In fact, I've been burning it pretty much nonstop since I brought it home. I'm in love. And yes, I do realize how utterly dorky it is to write an entire post about the love I have for a candle. ;)

6 comments:

CAITLIN said...

I don't think you are a dork. Your mom gave me this candle this summer and I absolutely will not burn the last of it because I love just sticking it in my face and smelling it. Maybe it is something genetic.

Kimberlee West said...

Cait- no way! You're burning this in Zambia? We're half a world away but connected by a candle... ;) Love you! (PS- do I need to bring a new one when I come visit you???)

Kimberlee West said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

not a dork.
I have smelled it before and.. I did the same thing.
'cept i wasn't driving, just riding the metro and i pulled it off many, many times to smell.

Maybe i AM the dork.

Angel Beeson said...

That's it! I'm going in tomorrow to buy one!!

Angel Beeson said...

Buy the way, johngordonma is Angel Beeson I have no idea why I'm under John's account....but it's me Kimee! I love you and miss you terribly!