Thursday, February 7, 2008

Helen and David (wedding w/ Jasmine Star!)

What a gorgeous day! Everything about it was just oh-so-beautiful! From the pretty pink roses & the delicate details on Helen's dress, to the dazzling sunlight pouring through the tops of the trees and perfectly lighting the ceremony... it was all just so gorgeous! And, of course, it was such an amazing privilege to be able to shoot this wedding with Jasmine Star! I had such a wonderful time. Thanks again for letting me be there, J*! (See a few of Jasmine's awesome photos of the day on her blog!) And thanks, Helen and David, for letting me help to capture the love you have for each other.

8 comments:

AHS Photography said...

Great job Kimberlee! I was going to to say my favorites but I lost count :)

Jasmine said...

you're amazing...nothing short amazing!! thank you for being there with me!
xoxo...
j*

Melissa Koehler said...

Gorgeous Kimberlee!

Anonymous said...

Hey Kimberlee! I just found your blog- I didn't know you had your own photoblog other than theboudoirdivas. I love your shots- you let the beautiful california sun shine so nicely in your photos :) I'm so jealous as we still have snow on the ground
talk to you soon,
Leslie (from the workshop)

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

absolutley stunning!

Lisa Robbins said...

uh...simply GOR-GEOUS!! Your images are stunning Kimee!! Well done girl!! :)

Gina said...

Priceless! I love the art you made here. Oh to have had you at my wedding. I would be flipping through my album every day. Gorgeous work!

Alex Rodriguez said...

Sweet shots!