Thursday, February 14, 2008

Be my Valentine!

Now I'm definitely not into the cheesiness of Valentine's Day, with the typical red roses and boxes of chocolate and all that... BUT... Remember the anticipation of Valentine's Day when you were a little kid, on your way to elementary school? Who knew that passing out and receiving little heart-shaped pieces of paper could be so utterly exhilerating!?! :) Such a simple gesture, showing your friends that you appreciate them! So to all of my friends, I hope you know how much I love you! I am so thankful for all of the people who are continually pouring into my life with endless encouragement, laughter, and amazing friendship. So... happy day of red roses, candy hearts, and memories of exchanging little paper Valentines! xoxo, Kimberlee

1 comment:

CAITLIN said...

You will always be my Valentine! Love you much! Did you get your ticket?