Monday, April 14, 2008

Baby Loves Disco

If you've never heard of Baby Loves Disco, you have GOT to check it out! I had the privilege of being one of the sponsors at the Baby Loves Disco event in San Diego yesterday, and (of course!) I also had to snap a few photos of all the fun. The SD Baby Loves Disco event takes place at the posh Aubergine (which is normally a night club), but it's all decked-out with kid-friendly fun. Dancing, face-painting, and snacks for the kids... and of course, plenty for the parents as well. This event sold out (400 tickets!), and the next one in SD is coming up on June 8th. I have a feeling the next one's going to sell-out well in advance, so you might want to pre-purchase your tickets A huge thank you to Andrea Loyko, yesterday's host; you did an amazing job of organizing everything, and I know everyone had a great time. Andrea and her hubby Ryan are the owners of Rattle-n-Roll... the most unique birth announcements and party invites I've seen; perfect for those up-and-coming rockstars in your life. :) To those of you who signed up for my raffle - I'll be drawing the winning name later this week, and I'll contact you via email if you've won! Thanks! -Kimberlee

1 comment:

cathy said...

What a great event for families!!