Friday, May 30, 2008

For the Love

Have you ever had one of those days where everything just seems completely magical and almost surreal? Today was one of those days for me. A day where I look around and have to practically pinch myself to make sure I'm not dreaming. I mean, seriously - I get to do something I absolutely LOVE, and this is my job?!? It's days like today that make me fall in love all over again with photography. And honestly I'm just so incredibly amazed and thankful, knowing that I'm able to do something I love. (click here to see a few of my shots from our workshop shoot at the beach this morning.)

2 comments:

Andrea said...

That DOES look picture perfect! Just wanted to comment and say that I just ordered that Shootsac cover this week :) Lookin' good!

Woman Captured said...

Oh see, this was the close up I was talking about. I love it!