Sunday, June 1, 2008

Next Sunday

Hey San Diego families! If you're looking for something fun (and different) to do with your kids next week, come to the Baby Loves Disco event on Sunday the 8th, from 2-5pm, at Aubergine downtown. Tickets are $12, although I'd suggest buying them online before you get there, since last time the event was completely sold out! (Buy your tickets here). What it's all about: music that everyone will enjoy - dancing - face painting - snacks for the kids - drinks for the parents - tons of stuff to do, and tons of fun. AND, since I'm one of the sponsors for Baby Loves Disco, I'm going to be offering a "photo-booth" style portrait for you all during the event... so if you'd like a complimentary photo at the event, stop by my table on Sunday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog!! Keep it up :)