Sunday, December 30, 2007

Office Christmas Party

Our Boucher Photography / Woman Captured office Christmas party this year was based on none other than my favorite show, The Office. Seriously. Complete w/ a memo from Angela & the Party Planning Commitee (aka our office manager, Crystal). I love working w/ this studio! It's the best job- because I'm able to do what I love (shooting boudoir photos & designing albums)... and at the same time, I'm ALSO able to shoot child/family sessions on my own. I'm so blessed that I'm able to work w/ 4 amazing people who have all become wonderful FRIENDS! I'll be working w/ this studio through the spring of '08, and after that I'll be making a few changes in my life/business (more to come on that later). I'm just LOVE working w/ these people! Check out the WC blog for more pics.

5 comments:

Alex Rodriguez said...

What a cool idea, love it!

Onsite MN said...

Hi Kimberlee. I put the version of "Divine Romance" up on our website. It's the second song that plays on the wedding site. Let me know what you think!

Onsite Minnesota Photography

Melissa Koehler said...

So awesome. The Office is one of my FAVORITE shows!

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

Fact: The Office Rules!!

benilhalk said...

This is so beautiful office Christmas party idea! I am in love with it. Well, we are also planning to decorate our office on Christmas day. Then dinner party will be held in evening at one of best local corporate events Chicago venue.