Tuesday, January 1, 2008

1-1-08!

The start of a new year is always a great time to reflect on the past and look forward to the future. My 2007 marked the ending of a very significant stage of my life. Painful and sad in one sense, and yet at the same time, I can't help but feel an overwhelming sense of peace and anticipation about what is to come. Now, on 1-1-08, I'm looking forward to a year of change in more ways than one. In my personal life, my business, my plans and goals and dreams... I'm expecing a lot of changes throughout the next 12 months... and I am very excited about what is to come! Happy New Year, everyone!

5 comments:

Alex Rodriguez said...

Happy New Year!

Unknown said...

Happy New Year, Kimberly :-)

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

happy new year kimberlee! many continued blessings to you and your business for this upcoming year!

Melissa Koehler said...

Happy New Year!!! Yeah for 2008

Markissaearle said...

Yeah!!! 2008 has tons of hope and dreams for the future, eh? I am excited too.
All the best to you this new year and can't wait to see what more you come up with!
Cheerio
-Melissa E Earle