Monday, February 18, 2008

WPPI

SOOO excited about Vegas! I can't believe how fast this year is flying by - it's already mid-February?! March is just around the corner, and since this is going to be my first time going to WPPI, I'm quite a bit excited! Marissa & I are also doing a boudoir shoot at the KISS house on Las Vegas Blvd, so if you wanna come, check it out HERE! Honestly I'm still incredibly shocked that I'm going to be doing a demo shoot; sometimes I have to pinch myself and ask "is this really happening?" I never would've guessed that our "Boudoir Divas" thing would take off so quickly! It's exciting and yet truthfully, it's also a bit scary at the same time. Just so you know, I don't consider myself an expert by any means (we're all still learning, right?) :) I just LOVE what I do, and hopefully that will show during our shoot!

8 comments:

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

hi kimberlee, congrats on your new venture! i was thinking about doing this. do you think we'll be able to get some shots in there too or is is only a demo? it looks so awesome!

Melissa Koehler said...

I will see you there. Yeah for Vegas!

Kimberlee West said...

Hey guys!

David, yeah, definitely a portfolio-building op. You'll be shooting w/ other photographers, plus me and Marissa, so you'll have to be willing to work around other people and get creative w/ different angles, but yes, the point is for you to shoot as well. It should be fun! We'll have our 2 models signing a model release so that you can use any of the images on your blog and/or websites. Would love to have you join us! :)

Melissa, looking forward to lunch next week!

MM said...

I want to go to this so bad, but I have 2 shoots in Cali on Sat. :( You ever gonna do this locally??

Kimberlee West said...

Melissa, Ooh bummer - no, we aren't doing any boudoir shoots locally. We do have a few workshops scheduled in San Diego, but right now they aren't open to SoCal peeps (sorry!) ;) Hope to see you at WPPI sometime though!

Alex Rodriguez said...

Cool! This also my first WPPi and I cant believe its here. Congrats....

Teresa Hermes said...

Hi Kimberlee!
I'm so sad, I don't arrive to WPPI until Sunday so I will miss the opportunity on Saturday! Are you guys doing anything else during WPPI? Will you have a booth at the tradeshow to sell your book and be available to chat?

Kimberlee West said...
This comment has been removed by the author.