Saturday, June 7, 2008

Crystal's going to the chapel!

Today is Crystal's wedding day! It's hard to believe this day is already here. Crystal joined our boudoir studio almost a year ago, and let me just tell you, she is by FAR the best studio manager in the whole world (and she's also become a great friend). Marissa and Weston are shooting her wedding, so all of us are driving up to Cabrillo this morning. Deena's my official date for the wedding, but I'm hoping for some hot single groomsmen. Haha, just kidding. Sort of. :) Crystal, I'm so happy for you and Brian! Congrats!
On another note, I just had to share these photos I found the other day. Almost 2 years ago, when I was a complete newbie, Marissa & Weston let me come along with them to a wedding they were shooting. Here are a few fun images I shot of them that day (you guys are rockstars!)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

awwwwww! Congrats Crystal!!! I can't wait to see the photos from Marissa and Weston as well. sweet!!!!

Woman Captured said...

Hey Kimee, it was seriously so kind of you to post these pics. Crystal and Brians wedding was a blast, thank you so much for all your help. I wish I had photos of you shooting on your knees in the dirt in your cocktail dress. Talk about a good friend!

Julie Fraser Photography said...

I love this last picture. Photogs will do anythig to get a great picture. You do beautiful work!