Friday, June 6, 2008

Prego cuteness!

My friend Maria has GOT to be one of the cutest pregnant gals around. After meeting for coffee yesterday, I forced her to do an impromptu photo sesh when I saw this beautifully-bright, delightfully-blue wall across the street (can you tell I love this color?) ;) Thanks, Maria; I'm so happy for you and Brett; you're going to be great parents. I'm excited for your real maternity session next week, and I also can't wait to take photos of little Tristan in a few months!

4 comments:

Rachel Brooke said...

She is one hot mamma! Im looking forward to seeing the maternity pictures, I'm sure they'll be beautiful.

Haley Lamb said...

oohhh, love that last one!

Jackie Wonders :: photography blog said...

i love the plant sticking up in the blue shot! it's a little organic-ness to it:)

ashley o. said...

i LOVE impromtu shooting and i LOVE that color of blue! great job with both :c)

ps. mom-to-be looks great for not knowing she'd be making life-long photos